Tour to Florence from Rome
Duration: 12 hours
- Pick up 08.00am in the lobby of your Hotel.The driver has a sign with your name on it
- Heading to Florence. Drive is 2 hours and 45 minutes
- Overview of the city from the panoramic hill Piazzale Michelangelo , then down to Santa Croce for a brief stop
- Visit of the David of Michelangelo
- Stop in the center of town
- Free time to walk around in the pedestrian only city center
- Walk during your free time to admire Piazza Signoria, Ponte Vecchio, The Duomo, Il Porcellino leather market, shop around.
- Meet back at the car at 17.30pm
- Back to Rome, and be in your hotel by 0800pm
We suggest book and buy with us the entrances to see the David
Our reservation office on request, will buy your tickets to the David, so to avoid a long wait in line
*Admissions to the David is 18 Euros each for NO LINES entrance
*Lunch is not included in the price for the tour.
See bigger map
Fell free to print your own map
quoted in Dollars ,are
payable with Credit Card.